Help Provide for Your Family's Future Financial Security
Accidental Death Plan
Accidents can happen anywhere at any time. With these unexpected dangers, it’s important to have a strong safety net to help protect your family’s financial future if something were to happen to you. The AMTA Accidental Death Plan can help provide a financial cushion for your loved ones with benefits such as:
- Accidental Death Benefits up to $100,000.00
- Benefits paid regardless of any other coverage you may have
- Guaranteed acceptance
Group Term Life Insurance
Term Life Insurance For Members Under Age 50.
Set up additional coverage as you build your career or have changes in your family. It’s a smart way to add $50,000.00 member benefits to coverage through work or benefits you may have set up on your own.
Senior Term Life Insurance
You can now quickly and conveniently boost your or your spouse’s life coverage by up to $20,000 with the Senior Term Life Plan.
This benefit program is an ideal opportunity to:
- Supplement any existing insurance you may have
- Reinforce a safety net that’s diminished in value because of inflation as you got older
- Add important extra coverage to help pay off a mortgage, medical bills, or final expenses
Individual Term Life Insurance
Take the first step today to financial security… protecting your family. Our licensed Life Insurance specialists work with top-rated carriers to find the right policy for your needs. As salaried agents we offer free, unbiased support and zero pressure to work for you, not for commission. Life Insurance Central guides you through the process and is centered on you:
- Family is everything. Keep your promise to your family even if something happens to you.
- Life insurance is personal. Our job is to help you find the right policy at best possible price.
- Trusted since 1996. We take our responsibility to each member seriously, providing exceptional, priority customer service.