AMTA Emergency Assistance Plus - amta
Emergency Assistance Plus Header Banner
Emergency Assistance Plus Icon Header
Emergency Assistance Plus Tabbed Product Details
Around the Clock Global Response Center.
Even a simple medical problem that might be "routine" at home can quickly blow up into a major emergency in a distant town or foreign country.
That's why AMTA set up Emergency Assistance Plus. It stands as a critical safety net against emergency transportation expenses your health insurance usually will NOT cover.
EA+ helps make sure you're getting the medical care you need. That you're getting it QUICKLY. And then gets you home to recuperate (if necessary).
It's a dependable safety net to help you handle almost any crisis while you're away from home. Whether you're on a trip just a few hours away. Traveling on business or with your family. Or even out of the country.
BEST OF ALL: YOU CANNOT BE TURNED DOWN FOR EA+. We negotiated guaranteed acceptance privileges for all AMTA Members and their families.
How EA+ Helps You Handle Emergencies
Whenever a crisis strikes, AMTA Emergency Assistance Plus will be there to step in when you need it most. If you become injured or get sick while on the road or abroad, we understand that you'll want help right away.
That's where EA+ comes in. Here's a look at some of the important benefits and features EA+ has to offer:
- Air Ambulance or Emergency Medical Evacuation to get you to a more appropriate medical facility quickly, when your current facility can't properly treat you.
- Transportation Home after hospitalization to help you recuperate in the privacy of your own home or in a health care facility near your home when medically necessary.
- Medical Specialist sent to you if your condition can't be evaluated by phone or if you cannot be moved and local treatment is unavailable.
- Rescue Nurse provided, if deemed medically necessary, to help ensure you get proper medical care during your trip home.
- Emergency Medical Monitoring by an EA+ medical expert to make sure you get the best care in a medical emergency.
- Unlimited Cash Advance for Medical Payments paid directly to the hospital or physician to keep your medical care going, against your valid credit card to keep your medical care going.
- Prescription Replacement Assistance if your medications are lost or stolen.
- 24-Hour Doctor/ER/Dentist/Attorney Locator Service helps you quickly find the professional help you need across the country or around the world.
- Emergency Medication, Blood and Vaccine Transfers coordinated through EA+ if needed.
- Hotel Room for Recuperation if you need help finding somewhere to stay after you've been released from the hospital.
Assistance for Companions
- One Round-Trip Economy Class Airline Ticket to bring a loved one to your bedside if you're traveling alone and must stay in a hospital for more than 7 days.
- Airfare Home for Dependent Children or Grandchildren who are left unattended if you're unable to continue your trip due to injury or illness.
- Toll-Free Emergency Message Relay keeps you, your family, or a physician "in the loop" on your medical care.
- Emergency Pet Return Assistance provided if you become unable to care for a pet due to an accident or illness while traveling.
- Ticket Home for a Traveling Companion if you are evacuated or if you pass away while away from home.
- Return of your Vehicle if you can't drive your vehicle back home due to illness or injury and your companion can't drive it either.
- No Limit Emergency Cash Transfer Assistance against your valid credit card, if you lose your cash, credit cards or traveler's checks or discover they've been stolen.
- Lost Luggage Assistance gives you knowledgeable experts to help track down lost luggage, personal items or documents.
- Passport, Driver's License, Birth Certificate or Other Document Replacement if lost or stolen during your trip.
- Help cutting through red tape to get you straight answers on inoculations, visa and other travel requirements.
- Language Interpretation Service if you're traveling in a foreign country and need multi-lingual help in an emergency. Just call us "collect", so this valuable service doesn't cost you a cent.
- Repatriation Services to bring your body home if you pass away while traveling
Personal Security Services
- Real-time Security Intelligence keeps you up-to-speed on political or social unrest. In addition, this extra-mile service gives you the latest details on weather, health or environmental hazards for over 180 countries.
- Security Evacuation Assistance helps get you out of a dangerous situation by assistance with arranging flights, ground transportation, housing and securing visas.
Once you activate this coverage, you and your family can travel the world worry-free.
*Please remember to call EA+ whenever you need one of the medical or emergency services listed above so we can make arrangements for you. Services rendered without EA+'s coordination and approval are not covered.
This information is only an outline of the Plan's features. The full terms, limitations, benefits and conditions/exclusions of the plan are shown in your Member Benefit Guide. Please read it carefully.
BARGAIN PRICE FOR
EA+ stands as an essential package of support services all vital in an emergency. Yet as critical as these privileges are, the price is one you'll find hard to believe quite simply because it's so affordable.
Just how low are we talking? When we describe EA+ to AMTA Members, they often guess at price of about $250,or maybe $200, or a low-ball of $175.
ANNUAL RATES RESERVED FOR MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILIES:
Member & Family
Best of all, with our 30-Day Free Look, you don't risk a penny by locking in EA+ now. Your EA+ privileges start when the first payment is received. Take up to 30 days to review your Member Benefit Guide. If you decide EA+ isn't right for you, just let us know and you'll promptly receive a full, 100% refund as long as you have not used the services during that time.
You cannot be singled out for cancellation or a rate increase no matter what your age. No matter how often you travel. No matter how much you use EA+. Watch your mailbox for special offers throughout the year.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it so important to lock in EA+ now?
Because with our active lifestyles, we feel it imperative to activate full EA+ privileges for as many AMTA members as possible … as quickly as possible.
Plus, acting right away also helps lock in your AMTA bargain price. EA+ rates are currently as low as they can go. So when you activate EA+ right away, you're guaranteed the same low 32-cents-a-day price for a FULL year.
I already have medical insurance. Why should I activate EA+, too?
EA+ is NOT medical insurance. It's an important stop-gap between what your medical plan covers … and emergency transportation expenses most health insurance plans typically DO NOT pay. EA+ arranges and pays for emergency evacuation to a more appropriate facility when medically necessary. It steps forward to help you get extra cash to ensure your medical care can continue while the administrators sort out health insurance details. It pays for medical experts to oversee your treatment and even helps your loved ones stay "in the loop" with a 24-hour toll-free emergency message relay service.
Plus, EA+ goes the extra mile for you by paying for plane tickets to fly a loved one to your side if you're suddenly hospitalized while traveling alone away from home. EA+ coordinates and provides airfare home for your spouse or unattended children if your trip is cut short by hospitalization due to your medical emergency. It coordinates and provides for someone to drive your vehicle home if you and your traveling companion can't.
How do I use EA+ once I activate full privileges?
Your official EA+ Identification Card will be mailed in your Welcome Packet as soon as you complete your validation. This customized I.D. lists the toll-free hotline dedicated to AMTA EA+. (You'll want to keep this I.D. in your wallet. Most AMTA Members tuck it right next to their medical plan I.D. card.)
Then if you're suddenly faced with an emergency when you're traveling away from home (whether you're on a weekend trip … traveling for work … or on a vacation), just call the toll-free hotline. EA+ will immediately jump in from there.
Or if you're planning a trip and want help with visas, inoculations, or assistance lining up proper medical care for a current health condition, just call the toll-free hotline for valuable pre-trip help.
Please Read Regarding Your EA+ Coverage
There are many ways EA+ helps protect you from medical mishaps. But to keep the price reasonable, there are some restrictions you should know about. For example, your trip must be for reasons other than medical. You're not covered if your trip is just for treatment at a distant clinic or hospital. Also, EA+ is not a substitute for your medical insurance. Your regular insurance pays for your medical care. EA+ provides all the extra services described in these materials. These help ensure you get an appropriate diagnosis and proper ongoing care. Plus, EA+ helps make sure you get home quickly and safely if need be.
This information is only an outline of the plan's features. The full rules and regulations of the plan are shown in your EA+ Member Guide. You must call EA+ so we can make arrangements for you. Please read your Member Guide carefully. Availability of this offer may change.
Offered by: Worldwide Rescue & Security
P.O. Box 41750 Phoenix, AZ 85068
Questions? Call toll-free 1-866-803-6773